1.09.2013

First Day Back


             

Shirt: F21 // Cardigan: Gift // Necklace: Plato's Closet // Beanie: Walmart // Belt: Goodwill // Shorts: Goodwill // Tights: Gift // Boots: Macy's


I had a really wonderful winter break and as a result was feeling unusually relaxed and prepared for the first day of classes. I usually go big on the first day because it's the first time I get to wear some of my new things and really go in on the make up yada yada yada. But to stay consistent with my chill attitude I decided to go with a laid back vintage look today. If I'm honest I haven't been as confident in my face with these twists as I am with my fro (that's when you know) and I'm still kind of trying to figure out how to work it, so the comfort goal was more than perfect for the chaos that is the first day back.

Even though I was going for an overall more laid back look, I still wanted to rock some new clothes. So I put together this little thing with some of the stuff I thrifted at Goodwill the other day. I'm am absolutely IN LOVE with this nautical belt and the shorts fit like they were made for me. Popped on my usual jewelry, new boots and favourite cardigan and I was feeling pretty fly. It worked too, I made a friend because she said she liked my style. The plan is pretty much to sweater it up and milk the short winter temperature for all it's worth before it gets hot in March. Georgia is so gross sometime..

No comments:

Post a Comment